For the Dutch staatsbosbeheer we performed the re-inspections and the primary inspections of all the open cruise ships. In case of the 2 vessels which had to receive their primary inspection we organised the complete process.
- Measured the ships and we formalized a so called general plan.
- Made the official drawings of the necessary adjustments for the vessels. For example we had to make a forehead shot and a number of adjustments in the main engine room.
- Had the drawings officially approved by the correct instance.
- Lifted the vessels out of the water by crane for a hull inspection.
- Re-engined the vessels with the CCR 2 engine.
- Organised a complete conversion for the hydraulic system.
- Executed a sling test to ensure the final permitted amount of people on board.
- Supplied all the necessary safety issues on board like floating cushions, life jackets and life buoys.
- Provided the vessels with a definitive certificate for 43 persons.